Reading From the Rule

The first link at the right will take you to today's reading from the Rule of St. Benedict!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Good morning

Good Morning Everyone.

As we continue our study on kindness and humbleness, I wanted to post a few of the links that relate to the topics.

Tom shared with us the PBS series "A Path Appears".  I have found links that I hope will take you directly to Episode 1 and Episode 2.  In addition, here is the link to David Steindl Rast's website on  Gratefulness.

Please pass along any readings, thoughts, links to sites or announcements that you would like to share with the others in our group.  You can email me directly at danielrmorriswb@gmail.com or call me at 757-793-1333 any time.  I will get the information on this blog site so we can share what we are learning each and every day.

Have a peaceful and beautiful week.  Find a moment to connect with a stranger and show them God's kindness through you!

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment